Sunday, April 26, 2015

All This And More

I'm a glutton for punishment. We're broke up. We really are. We are friends. Best friends. But it makes things weird right now.  I have my addictions. Food is one. The other is feeling wanted. 

I'm contemplating moving after graduation. I graduate on May 16th. Less than a month. But I have criteria. Must be near a M.A.D.E. league. Must be somewhere that I can actually picture myself living, so not like Texas or Utah. I dunno. I feel like things are going to be horrible instead of awesome.

Is it supposed to be like this? I don't know. I've never been at this point in life, ever, cause how could I have been? I'll be 38 this year. I can't really grasp it. When you are in your teens and 20s you can't imagine that by the time you're almost 40 you still won't know what you want from life. I mean, I know what I want to do with bits and pieces of it. I know that I love reffing roller derby. I love making art in one form or another. I know that deep in my heart the Pagan path was the right one for me.

I'm pretty sure I never want to be married again. I'm pretty sure I want to always work with something in non-profit. I'm pretty sure giving up smoking was a good idea.

I think.

I dunno. I'm unsure a lot. Like, teenager unsure. Like, about 85% of the time. Just keeping it real ya'll. I watch Louis C.K. and want to yell "HOW AM I THE FEMALE VERSION OF YOU?"


Found on Google...


Today I ate: veggie pot pie, vegan cookie, sushi, miso soup, cheesecake filling, spicy bbq chips, coffee with half & half

Today I bought: snacks, cereal

No comments:

Post a Comment