Friday, April 24, 2015

You Know That Whole "FIVE" Thing?

So there is this thing where couples have their 'five'. You know, five celebrities that they'd get to fuck with total immunity if the opportunity should ever arise.  Well, I was never down for that cause, rigggggghhhhtt.  But I do have a rotating list of guy crushes that it is just known if something is on with them, I gotta watch. In no particular order:

Found on Google...
Zach Galifianakis - Yes, ever since I saw him with a piano doing stand-up. I love him.

Found on Google...Huffpo maybe..
Louis CK - Freckly and all ginger..mmmmmmmmm.

Found on Google...Rolling Stone perhaps...
Richard Ayoade - EYE-Oh-Wah-dee is how you say it and it just rolls off the tongue....oh yeah...

Found on Google....
Henry 'Hank' Rollins - smart, pretty, tattooed...need I say more?

Found on Google...
Nick Offerman - I had no idea. Just none. I don't care that he is a big meat eating man.




No comments:

Post a Comment