Monday, January 26, 2015

This Will Be TMI

I'm a woman who has tried not to buy in to that whole "girls who like sex are just dirty whores or sluts."  I've never hidden the fact that I enjoy sex.  Until I was married and then made to feel like my past was something I should be ashamed of by my husband.  I may have enjoyed myself with various people, but I least I wasn't repeatedly cheating on my spouse!

 LOVE\LUST


I used to work at Priscilla's (now Cirilla's) and I had a good time, when I wasn't yelling at our misogynistic boss.  I enjoy a good dirty joke, and there isn't a double entendre I haven't made. 

Apparently I have this effect on those I'm with...they no longer want anything to do with me.  It's gradual.  With my husband, he was just a cheater.  He cheated on his first wife.  He cheated on me (#2) and most likely cheats on the third one.  My current boyfriend and I had a great intimate relationship for about the first two years...then it dwindled.  It was still great, when it happened, but those times got fewer and fewer.  Now, there are months that go by without so much as a peck.

I miss sex.  I miss snuggling up next to someone exhausted, sweaty and spent.  I miss waking up and doing it all over again.

Yesterday and today I ate: vegan garlic cheese bread, 1/2 a vegan pizza, 2 sleeves of graham crackers, a cheesestick, 2 glazed chocolate donuts, a soy latte, 2-23oz Boulevard Wheats, cherry tomatoes, carrots, cheese sandwich, apple, cottage cheese, Chipotle veggie burrito.

Yesterday and today I bought: a cardigan, a tee-shirt, 3 books, a stuffed stick pirate and a case for my tablet.

No comments:

Post a Comment