Sunday, January 25, 2015

You Keep Me Hanging On

I had an idea for a book once.  I'm sure it's one that has already been done by someone.  But I wanted to write a book and each chapter title was one of a song lyric.  Someone's done it, I'm sure.

I won't do that with these post titles...all the time.

Still waiting on a determination of my relationship. Bah.



Tomorrow..umm...later today...there is a bingo fundraiser for one of our co-ed teams, I love bingo.  I haven't played for a long time.  I'm really looking forward to it.

I feel like smacking my neighbors.

I bought a 3 month subscription to Loot Crate.  I received the first one today.  There was some stuff in it that was pretty cool.   My favorite was this:


It is so good. And the inside is awesome.  Maybe now I can get back to Shoddy Odditors, my comic.  I wrote three strips..but need a bit of motivation for more.  This might be it.



Yesterday I ate 2 glazed chocolate donuts, carrots, cherry tomatoes, Boca Chick'n sandwich, mozzarella cheese sticks, sleeve of graham crackers.

Yesterday I bought a dress and a skirt.

Today I ate a vegan pumpkin with chocolate chip muffin and Chai tea latte from Mud Pie, Chipotle Sofritas Burrito, 2 Quik Trip single serve cheesecakes.

Today I bought some ice trays, paper, paper towels, Llewellyn's 2015 Magickal Almanac and candles for the Imbolc ritual. 

No comments:

Post a Comment