Friday, June 10, 2016

I'm Going to Make My Own Damn Underwear

Yeah, seriously. I can't keep spending money on poorly made and badly proportioned undies, no matter how much I love them.

These are my current favorites.  I get them from Torrid.  You know, the big girl store.  And while I'm extremely happy to have to purchase their smallest size, I'm irritated that they are $15 a fricking pair and last about as long a disposable gown from the hospital.

Don't let the pic fool, there's floss between them thighs.

I have at least 6 pairs of them...and every single pair comes apart at the seam.  EVERY DAMN ONE.  Hello, ever thought about only cutting whole pair in one piece and just sewing up the sides??  Oh and they also have a crotch that's about .5 inch wide.  Um hello, this is from the BIG GIRL store.  Even if I were super skinny, that space from thigh to thigh is NOT going to lose width.  If I wanted to floss my nethers, well, I'd just not.  So, I'm gonna start making my own.


Today I ate: SUSHI!!!!
Today I (will buy): a ticket to see Now You See Me 2

1 comment:

  1. I only buy a certain kind of underwear too. I'm super picky about them. Spend way too long on it.

    Sushi sounds yummy. Have fun at the movies!

    ReplyDelete