Thursday, June 9, 2016

You're Almost Human After All

If I could just stay home from work, I could sleep so good.  I make myself get up and go, though.  I make myself do things after work.  I meet up with friends or my brother. Last weekend I was busy every day. On Saturday I had a parade, then lunch with a couple of my knights. On to an oil change, then skating with my niece and dinner with both her and my brother.  Got home around 7, very tired, but thought I should wait so I didn't wake up in the middle of the night.

And old high school friend got in touch with me, and we started chatting.  I thought my tiredness would begin to overwhelm me, but no.  I was up until 5 a.m. chatting.  I finally was able to lay down and slept for about 5 hours until I needed to get up and go to the amusement park with another friend.  Got home after 10, still didn't get to sleep until after 1.


Had work the next day.  Got up and went.  Super tired all day.  That night, wide awake went to the movies with my friends.  After, stayed up until about 5 again, I think.  Didn't feel tired almost the whole time. I achieved about 3 hours of sleep.

There is a pattern.  During the day, when I'm so super sleepy, if I had the opportunity, I'd definitely sleep.  Yet, at night, when I should be even more tired, it eludes me.  My mind doesn't race, at least not always. WebMD isn't diagnosing properly, either.

I don't know where I'm going with this.  I must just be too tired.




No comments:

Post a Comment