Sunday, June 12, 2016

But I Don't Like It



I believe this idea.  I try to convince others of it.  Everyday I tell myself something similar.
But as humans we always question why it has to be like that. Especially when many people seem to not be feeling that way, EVER.  I think they are just really good at hiding it or accepting it. 

I think I've finally reached a turning point. My ex is in Wichita with someone else. They are probably going to confirm that they are definitely together. I'm not distraught. I'm not devastated like before. I'm sad, but I think this is progress. But now what?

I'm trying to remember the old me.  The one before I was married and divorced and then with Anthony.  Back when I was okay with who I was and the rest of you all be damned! I hope I can find that me again, and be better for it.


Today I ate: Indian buffet, taco roll-ups, strawberry cheesecake ice cream
Today I bought: 2 tops and a pair of pants

No comments:

Post a Comment