Sunday, January 18, 2015

Insomnia or just too much caffeine?

I was up all night.  No, really. I went to bed about 6 am.  Of course I could hear the neighbors downstairs until at least 2:30 am, but it was just normal friends gathering.  I can't begrudge him that.  I gauge him to be in his twenties.  I was always at friends apartments having a great, but loud, time at that age.  And at least I wasn't asleep and woken by his loud, drunken threats to "KILL" someone he was on the phone with.  I put a desk together, I put my new bearings in my wheels.  I also finished all the Criminal Minds that Netflix had to offer.

Did I mention I'm going to start at least two podcasts?  One about roller derby and another about Paganism.  I even bought a domain for the derby one...jblockoclock.com - A. came up with the name for it - J-Block O'Clock.  That's probably because I'm always j-blocking him in the store.  It's a good name, catchy.  I haven't really found one that talks specifically about M.A.D.E rule-set.  If you've seen Whip It, that's not how we play.  And if you have images of GLOW on skates, you are mistaken. I'm a ref for the Fountain City Roller Derby in Kansas City.  I love it and everyone in it.  I'm in the middle.  Trixie Horror.  On my left is Moriartease (Or as she is now called, Bitter Sweets)  and on my right is Noah Clue.  I love those girls.


Thanks to KC Carr for the pic!

Today I ate half a 12" vegan pizza & garlic cheese bread from Waldo Pizza, 2/3 of a regular banana-peanut butter concrete from Sheridans and some root beer.  I'm sure there will be more later.
Today I bought a new Roku, some lamps, some light bulbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment