Sunday, February 8, 2015

Today Was A Great Day

When I started roller derby in 2013, I did not pass my basic skills. I was then, and am still, out of shape to the point that I cannot pass certain skills.  I also am still attending school in addition to working, so I don't have as much time to dedicate to practicing and building my skills.  I am, however, building friendships.  I must apologize now if there are grammatical or spelling errors, I am full of Mothers Lil' Helper, as well as Captain Morgans Spiced Rum and Pepsi

There are a group of us who did not pass the skills last year.  We started a group called the Wolf Pack, which is not an official DGD/FCRD group.  We encouraged each other and work towards the goal of passing our skills.

This year we invited any 2014 Fresh Meat who did not pass to join us. 

As you know, I moved recently into my own place.  Tonight, I invited my Wolf Pack over for a night of camaraderie  and Cards Against Humanity.  This forced me to get my ass in gear and put my place together a little better.  So I did. I unpacked a little more and did some decorating.


My altar.

Reading area.

Work space.

We had a great time.  Everyone brought yummies and something to drink.  We had some big fun with the CAH and I'm ready to buy expansion packs and have everyone back.

Wolfies.
I miss them already, now that they are all heading home.  I got to know a few of them better.  I'm glad they are friends and hope they are too.  All I can say about it is "Spaghettisburg Address!"


Today I ate: sofritas burrito, smoothie, part of a veggie cutlet, some veggie pinwheels, Mothers Lil' Helper, Rum & Pepsi.

Today I bought: vitamins, food, Ref dress, book.

No comments:

Post a Comment