Sunday, June 19, 2016

Crocheting

So I haven't been posting the last couple of nights.  I needed to do something busy and creative in a different way.  I've been crocheting.  I've started a blanket for my bed, queen size, so it'll take awhile.  At this point, I've got about 7 inches done (queen length).

But, it's kind of tedious, so then I switched to making another one of my hats.  In my favorite pattern.  I should have enough of the yarn to make the matching fingerless gloves and a scarf.  AND I started a scarf for my niece.  It's in a fun, fuzzy, yarn.  I'm kind of all over the place right now.  

I also, finally, got to watch the last season of Downton Abbey.  Such a good show.


There's just too much going on in my head right now.  A friend the other day gave me some good advice. He said, "Don't just keep busy, live your life."  I'm working on that, but at least I'll have something to show for my downtime.

Never underestimate the power of making things.  No matter what it is you make. From fiber crafts, to drawing or sewing.  Maybe it's to create a world in my Animal Crossing 3DS game.  All of them make me feel better.



No comments:

Post a Comment